Wednesday 2 December 2015

Chennai- I pray for you


I felt you were a red-hot pan
A sweat releasing factory
As busy as a hungry bee
An oven where I got baked


A dream of many little eyes
A city with opportunities
On Sea shore sand those memories
Evenings where sun set finally


As clean you were also filthy
Like any other cities were
With all the rush and pain you gave
I had a peace of mind I swear


You had no rains
You were good with it
When it rained
Wow!! Yes, you got it


But now I see you
From a far distance
How could you get
So worst n worst


Now fight it hard
And be Chennai
Coz I don't want to
See you cry!!


               - BHARATH

No comments:

Post a Comment

ಅತಿ ಮಧುರ ಅನುರಾಗ

ಅತಿ ಮಧುರ ಅನುರಾಗ  ನಿನ್ನೊಲವ ಮಳೆ ಹನಿಗೆ  ಮಿಂದಿರಲು ಮನಸಿದು     ನಿಂತು ನಿಂತು ಬೀಸಿದಂತೆ  ಸಂಜೆ ತಂಪು ಗಾಳಿ  ಅಂಕೆ ಮೀರಿ ಬರುವ ಮಾತು  ಹಾಕಬೇಕೇ ಬೇಲಿ  ಜೊತೆ ಇರಲು ...